Monday, August 27, 2012

One more post

This is it. My last blog post. It won't be much, because I've already said everything there is to say about my experience. I've used up all the sappy and sentimental words in my lexicon.

Oh, but I haven't said anything about my final days in Nepal.

You can read about that in the Observer-Reporter. It is the final article of my travel series.


Once again, a big dhanyabad (thank you) to everyone who has kept up with my blog and articles. For those who have commented (and those who haven't, because simply reading is enough for me), thank you for all your kind words and encouragement. 

I'm certain this won't be the end of my travels. I'm setting my sights on a job in India after I graduate and hoping it will also bring back to Nepal. But until then, I'll leave you with a cheesy but appropriate travel quote, because I don't know how else to end this thing.

“Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey.”
 - Pat Conroy

5 comments:

  1. Well written.. Enjoyed the articles and pictures... Safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sharing of such information. we will pass it on to our readers. This is a great reading. Thanking you.
    Nepal Vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nepal is the land of mountains located in the mid of high mountain ranges. It is the eighth highest peaks of the mountains in the world. Visit for more details nepal tour packages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nepal has always mesmerized the people with its serene beauty. Nepal Holidays are not complete without visit to Everest base camp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really your blog is very effective by having the posts regarding the travel places around the world. This seems to be good and great. Thanks for sharing with us.
    City Travel

    ReplyDelete